Social media solutions for the small business owner.™
Launched in 2017 by Pamela Price, Wildflower Media Group, LLC began as the parent company of TheTexasWildflower.com, an upstart cultural reporting website centered on the Texas Hill Country region.
Today Wildflower Media Group helps a growing cadre of small business owners, non-profit administrators, and corporate teams create authentic, meaningful digital content that doesn’t distract leaders from their work—whether it’s making widgets, creating apps, teaching kids, arranging flowers, flipping burgers, or developing next week’s farm-to-table menu.
Editorial & Advertising
- Short to feature-length stories for print or digital media
- Client-facing (B2C) content for websites, brochures, social media and more
- Custom content for internal and business-to-business (B2B) use
- Basic, natural light photography
- Copy editing of existing material
Social Media Management & Digital Strategy
- Management of content on various platforms
- Comparative analysis of your digital footprint alongside that of your competition
- Personal brand analysis and polishing
- Digital newsletter strategy, creation, and implementation
- Case statements
- Letters and other collateral material for annual fund and targeted campaigns